Connect to God
The most important thing we have to offer is an invitation to experience new life in Christ. In the Bible we learn that God gives new life to any person who trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. A trusting personal relationship with Jesus is all that is needed to be a Christian.
Connect to Summit
God never intended that the walk of faith should be a walk alone. His followers are to walk in authentic community with one another. Taking the step to become a member of Summit shows that you are committed to grow these relationships and deepen your connection to the local body of Christ. As a member of Summit, you have a voice in decision-making and election of leaders, and are eligible to serve as a member of the Council.
To become more familiar with the church, its ministries, and its people
- stop by the Welcome Center anytime on Sundays where a helpful host will connect you with information and people
- attend a Get To Know Summit lunch, held after worship every 4-8 weeks (watch for invitation in announcements)
To become a member:
1. Attend New Member Class
- Watch announcements page for upcoming class information.
2. Complete the application process
3. Receive a warm welcome into the Summit family during a Sunday morning service.